- New this year -
October 11 & 12 – 3 shows daily at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m, and 8:00 p.m
- Founded: 1994, in San Jose, California
- Members: Paul De Lisle, Steve Harwell, Michael Klooster, Randy Cooke, Mike Krompass
- Genre: Pop/Rock with influence from punk, ska, and new wave
- Latest Album: Magic, 2012 (7th Album)
- Hit tunes: All-Star, Walkin’ on the Sun, I’m a Beliver – a cover of the monkees tune.
- Random band fact: In June of 2011, a writer at Something Awful offered $20 to lead singer Steve Harwell if he would eat 24 eggs. Eventually, Harwell accepted the offer if fans could gather pledges of $10, 000 for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri prepared the eggs, which Harewell consumed. In the end, $15, 000 was raised for the hospital. In 2001, Smash Mouth gained a resurgence in popularity after their cover of I’m a Believer appeared in Shrek.
Concerts are every night of the Epcot International Food and Wine festival, and are included with admission to Epcot.