Today, a look at the 16th act to perform at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, part of the 2012 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
November 5 and 6; 3 shows daily at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The dirt sheet…
- Founded: 1987 in Princton, New Jersey
- Members: John Popper, Chan Kinchia, Tad Kinchia, Brenden Hill, Ben Wilson
- Genre: Rock, with influence from bluegrass, psychedelic rock, and soul
- Latest Album: Suzie Cracks the Whip; 2012 (11th album)
- Hit tunes: Run-Around, Hook
- Random band fact: Lead singer John Popper is considered one the world’s foremost harmonica players. His signature hat has its own fan-club
All concerts are included with admission to Epcot. Shows are every night of the festival at the American Gardens Theatre.