Vaishakha Month Do’s and Don’ts: According to the Hindu calendar, Vaishakha month is the second month of the Hindu year. This month starts from 28 April and will run till 26 May. Vaishakh month is very dear to Shrihari. In Hinduism scriptures, all religious and mangal works are done in Vaishakh month. Describing the importance of Vaishakh month, Narada ji has said that Karthik, Magha and Vaishakh month have been considered as the highest month among all the months. In this month, bathing and donating the Ganges is very important. According to religious texts, Shrihari is very happy to do some work in this month and it is especially fruitful, while some work is considered taboo. So let’s know about these functions.
Vaishakh Mass In Sure Do These < strong> work
- Vaishakh month is best for burning water. In the scriptures, the importance of water donation is considered special. It is considered very auspicious if people provide their ancestors’ names in this month, arrange water for passers-by & ndash; along with animals and birds.
- Poor and needy persons in this month. Donating a fan to one achieves virtue.
- In the month of Vaishakh, people should also donate melon, seasonal fruits, new clothes. Doing this brings immense virtue.
- Reciting Vishnusahsranama every day in the month of Vaishakh gives happiness, peace, wealth and enjoyment of life.
- It is believed that during this month worshiping Lord Lakshmi along with Vishnu ji, offering them a red rose flower or a lotus flower definitely brings wealth.
- In this month, holy Donating in the rivers on the day of Buddha Purnima during the conclusion of bathing in the rivers is considered very fruitful.
Vaishakh Month In These Certainly No < strong> do .
- According to Skanda Purana, oil should not be massaged in this month.
- Do not sleep during the day.
- Do not eat more than twice.
< li> Do not eat after sunset.